Monday, September 04, 2006

LT moose


moose
Originally uploaded by kenmore_photos.
Started out my weekend with a section of the Long Trail that I had to complete. Just a 2 or 3 mile stretch down near Chittenden. Unfortunately it didn't have much to offer in terms of views so I wasn't looking forward to it but I guess you have to hike it all to say you're and "end to ender". It actually turned out to be a beautiful day. The trail itself was non-descript but it was a nice day for a walk. Along the way I turned a corner and met this "professional hiker". She was standing in the trail not a few feet in front of me. Perhaps I was so surprised that - even though I had time to get out my camera the shot ended up pretty blurry. It could be just about anything in the photo - maybe even Bigfoot? No chance to take a better shot though. As soon as I moved - just a step - she took off up the trail not to be seen again.

No comments: