Sunday, April 08, 2007

Spring Parkway


Parkway
Originally uploaded by kenmore_photos.
Went for an Easter ride today. For those looking for snow - it's still there, but we certainly didn't get the 3 foot snowstorm I was hoping for. There are now only a few stretches of snow on the parkway. They only last for a few hundred meters each so skiing would be a lot of walking. To my surprise I only saw two other cyclists in the park... I guess they don't like to walk either. Actually I was able to quite happily ride over the snow so it didn't slow me down much.

Cold and murky weekend. It was actually snowing the whole time I rode today but nothing really accumulated. I had full winter clothing on as it never got above freezing. It was nice tho' to get out and stretch the riding muscles. Some of them have been dormant for a while.

No comments: