Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Moonrise on Paradise


Moonrise on Paradise
Originally uploaded by kenmores
Snow here continues to be sensational. Can't believe how few people are out here (though the weekend was pretty busy) and often find myself on my own on the trails.... such a shame but I continue to tough it out. Monday we got another big dump of snow (4 inches) and it fell spectacularly fast. Made the skate ski I was on a somewhat tough slog but I didn't hear anyone around here complaining. Today it was blue skies and perfect grooming. A morning ski followeed by an early afternoon nap and then out again for an evening (which falls pretty early these days) ski... life is tough. I am following the pictures of "snow" back home but to be honest... don't feel too bad that I missed some of the "first skis" on the parkway verges. Here's hoping some more snow falls before I come home.

No comments: