Sunday, February 03, 2008

Busy day on Ridge road


Busy day on Ridge road
Originally uploaded by kenmores
Went for a ski in the park today. I was thinking I might head over to Nakkertok to check out the mass start races but the snow was so nice I just kept skiing and eventually it was too late to head over for the races. It was a busy day in the Park today. Tough to get a parking spot but once I got going things thinned out as you skied further from the lots. At one point I was going along Ridge road(pictured). There were predictably a lot of people along there tough easy to ski through the traffic. Nice to see lots of folks out enjoying the warm weather and fresh snow. Today was about -3C with some light snow falling and occasional sunny breaks. The tracks were nicely groomed from Fridays snow. Looks like we're getting some more rain in the middle of the week. We'll see how much we get and to what extent it affects the trails. Fingers crossed.

No comments: