Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Scratch that...

I guess things were tougher in the woods than I could see from the road crossings. The trails for the upcoming Canadian Ski Marathon have been changed due to poor snow conditions. Once again the route goes through the Kenauk reserve where presumably more reliable snow is available. This is the same area that was used in 2007. My recollection was this was a nice area to ski - very similar to Gatineau park. My pictures still hold true as part of the course but the second one is an uphill section only so should be a little easier to manage. New trail map and guide are available.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Like that sign!

Kenmore said...

Thanks. Found it last summer and knew I had to incorporate it into the header... and finally got around to it!