Saturday, June 10, 2006

Pilon gate climb


Pilon gate climb
Originally uploaded by kenmore_photos.
Haven't made a post in a while. I don't seem to carry my camera with me when I ride so I don't have photos. Today I went for a hike with Mike. We climbed up the escarpment near Luskville on the yellow blaze trails. It was strangely cool today (10C) compared to the 35C humidex days we have been having of late. Still it kept the bugs down to a minimum and made for comfortable climbing. Came across a couple of dead wolves along the trail. I wonder if either of them was the one I saw back in the winter? Perhaps there weren't enough skiers to eat and they starved?

Hopefully I'll make some more posts. Hiking season in Vermont and NY is starting to arrive so I should be out and about with my camera over the next little while.

PS I bought $100 worth of ski wax and a new pair of boards.... ski season can't be too far off.

No comments: